We are proud to be a small village pub our rooms reflect the traditional building and retain all the charm and character of yesteryear. The pub building dates back to 1860 and as such in making all our rooms ensuite they are relatively small but well equipped.
The hotel has seven ensuite bedrooms, they all have individual characteristics and views of our wonderful moors and timeless village.
All bedrooms include:
- 32" LCD TV WITH FREEVIEW and on screen tourist information with photographs
- Ensuite - Shower, Toilet and Sink
- Heated towel rails
- Central Heating
- Yorkshire Tea, Nescafe coffee and Suchards hot chocolate making facilities including 2 packs of quality biscuits and complimentary chocolates.
- Penhaligans 5* toiletries - Soap, Shower Gel and Conditioning Shampoo
- White Towels - Bath towels, Hand towels and Bath Mat
- Complimentary Postcards of the hotel
- All fresh crisp white bedding
There is a private residents television lounge with full local attraction information, large comfortable suites and a 42 inch flat screen. A library of books to borrow and some classic board games.
The hotel has double and twin bedded rooms, there are also family rooms for three and four people. Discounts are available for under 18s sharing with two full paying adults, please contact us. Cots and linens are also available for £5 per night.